- How much is it to rent a gourmet frozen drink machine from The Margarita Man?
Our prices range from $200 to $325 and are based upon machine availability, seasonal demand, party package(s), and party location.
- Free delivery, Setup and pickup in our local delivery area (within 30 mile radius of Goldsboro, NC) ***
- Your first gourmet mix of your choice Free of charge for each machine (first two mixes for double bowl machine)
- 5-gallon pre-measured mixing container and mixing utensils per machine
- 50 full-color Margarita Man logo cups and straws per machine
- Margarita Salt-rimmer included with margarita based beverages
- Table and festive Decorative Skirting, and heavy gauge extention cord per machine
***Additional charge will apply for delivery out of the free delivery area and same day pickup
***Servers available for an additional charge when requested
- Are the Margarita Man's machines easy to use?
Yes indeed. As simple as making Ice-Tea. We mix your first batch for you and show you how to use the machine.
We leave simple clear printed instructions. NO ICE!!! NO NOISY BLENDERS!!! NO MESS!!!
- How many drinks does one mix yield?
Our Margarita Man gourmet drink mix will make approximately 60-75 eight-ounce drinks. Our experience shows that usually 50-60% of your guests will drink the frozen drinks even if offered a choice. If more guests are expected, a second machine is strongly recommended otherwise too much demand is put on the one machine and it cannot perform properly. (***Multiple machines discounted.)
Extra mixes are $25. All mixes are fully refundable if returned unopened.
- How long does the first batch take?
Approximately 2 hours for both chambers when renting the double bowl granita machine...1 hour or less for the single barrel freezer. There is no waiting between batches because you add to the drink chamber as you go, preferably before machine's beverage reaches the low level indicator line.
- Who provides the liquor and how much is needed?
The customer provides all the necessary spirits. A medium strength batch of margaritas calls for three liters Tequila and half a liter or orange liqueur. Pina coladas, fruit flavored margaritas and daiquiris require two liters of spirits. A complete cocktail mixing guide is provided for each beverage choice.
- How far in advance should I reserve my machine?
We recommend two weeks and longer for the spring/summer season and longer for traditional party dates like Saint Pattys Day, Cinco De Mayo, July 4th, Labor Day, Halloween, Christmas, New Years Eve and Super bowl
- What other events can I invite the Margarita Man to?
- Family Reunions
- Wedding Rehearsal Parties
- Wedding Reception
- Graduation Party
- Corporate Outing
- Company Christmas Parties
- Chamber Mixes
- Baby Showers
- Office Parties
- Pool Parties
- beach parties
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- PTA Fundraisers
- Golf Tournaments
- Kids Birthday Parties
- house warming
- class reunions
- church functions
- block parties
- event shows
- and tons of other gatherings
- What do you recommend for our event?
- 0 - 50 Guests
1 to 3 Mixes
- 50 - 100 Guests
3 to 5 Mixes
- 100 - 150 Guests
5 to 8 Mixes
- 150 - 200 Guests
2 - 3 Machines
- 200 or More?
- If you have not rented a machine before, you may be surprised to learn that 50-70% of your guests will choose the frozen drinks over beer and wine. This means you can probably get by with providing less beer and wine.
- Keep margarita machines in the shade during daytime operation.
- Use dedicated 110V, 15 amp circuit for each machine.
- Using a cold mix will ensure better output. Ask about chilling techniques with ice.
- BAG-A-RITA!! Save leftover mix by storing in zipper bags or containers in the freezer for later use.
- Helpful information on our types of machines by a fellow margarita Man:
CLICK TO READ:
Dispelling Myths About Double Chamber Frozen Beverage Drink Machines from the Margarita Man
All beverage mixes provided by The Margarita Man are non-alcoholic. Any alcohol used must be provided by the rental party. Recipes for alcohol quantities and types are available upon request. See our flavors page for more information.